posted by Henry2 .
Writeacher, I'll follow your advice.
Can you check if everything is OK?
1) As I told you last Saturday, I asked my school's science teachers several times to prepare part D but they didn’t.
2) During the preliminary meeting they haven’t helped us at all establish the objectives, the methods to be adopted or the possible results of our project.
3) For this reason, I think we should rely on both your and the French school’s science teachers to draw up the project. I’ll be pleased to write up the English version.
4) I really want the project to be approved so I’ll do my best to help you!
5) I included a few things myself but as I’m not a science teacher, I can’t give you the content of the project!
All is fine.