Post a New Question

US HEALTH CARE SYSTEM

posted by .

Could someone please help me answer this.
Americans have been resistant to national health insurance due to a strong majority belief in capitalism, yet social forces have led to compromises, such as Medicaid coverage for certain groups of needy people. Consequently, private financing accounts for approximately 55% of total health expenditures and the government finances the remaining 45%
Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of this system in which the government acts as a subsidiary to the private sector

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. History of health care

    Please check my answer thanks :) You own a company in a state where state funds are not mandated for employee health insurance. What is an option for providing your employees health care coverage for work related injuries I am not …
  2. Health care

    Please check my answer thanks :) You own a company in a state where state funds are not mandated for employee health insurance. What's one option for providing your employees with health care coverage for work related injuries. 1 Medicaid …
  3. Health care

    Please check my answer thanks :) Your neice may be eligible for health care coverage under the State Children's Health Insursnce Program. Where should your neice first start reveiwing eligibilty requirements ?
  4. Medical Assisting

    A. Mary needs Medicaid coverage. Where should she start looking for information to determine her eligibility?
  5. Reimbursement Methodologies

    Could someone please check my answers for me..Thanks 1. Mary needs Medicaid coverage. Where should she start looking for information to determine her eligibility?
  6. reimbursement methodologies

    Could someone please check my answers for me..Thanks 1. Mary needs Medicaid coverage. Where should she start looking for information to determine her eligibility?
  7. Reimbursement Methodologies

    Would someone check my answers please, thanks for any help.. 1. By creating a committee on social welfare, the American Association of Labor Legislation helped to A. decrease public hospital costs. B. implement fee schedules. C. implement …
  8. reimbursement methodologies

    I read over my answers and re-done them, could someone please check them again for me.. Thanks in advance 1. By creating a committee on social welfare, the American Association of Labor Legislation helped to A. decrease public hospital …
  9. Health Information

    You own a company in a state where state funds aren't mandated for employee health insurance. What's one option for providing your employees with health care coverage for work-related injuries?
  10. Medical Sociology

    Obamacare will enable 32 million more Americans to have health insurance. Despite this coverage, medical sociologists know that there are other barriers besides health insurance that make it difficult for patients to seek medical care. …

More Similar Questions

Post a New Question