1. He was sleeping with his wife kniting beside him.
2. He was sleeping and his wife was knitting beside him.
3. He was sleeping with his mouth open.
4. He was sleeping with his arms crossed.
5. He was sleeping with his legs up.
6. He was sleeping with his hands in his pockets.
7. He was sleeping with his son playing in the living room.
8. He was sleeping with his mouth full.
9. He was sleeping with his wife washing the dishes.
[Would you check the sentences? Are they all grammatical? Correct some errors, please. Thank you.]
1. He was sleeping and his wife was knitting beside him. 2. While he was sleeping, his wife was knitting beside him. 3. He was sleeping his wife knitting beside him. 3-2. He was sleeping, his wife knitting beside him. 4. He was
Linda rents sleeping bags to campers. She rents out 8 sleeping bags. Then, she rents out 6 more sleeping bags. Write an expression nto represent how many sleeping bags Linda has left. Tell what the variable representgs.
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 9:00am. He is going to sleep. ================ Does this sentence mean #1 or #2? 1.He is sleeping. 2. He is going (to his room) so that he may sleep. English - PsyDAG, Wednesday, May
How much does a sleeping bag cost? Let us say you want a sleeping bag that should keep you warm in temperatures from 20ºF to 45ºF. A random sample of prices ($) for sleeping bags in this temperature range was taken from a
A camping store put in an order for flashlights and sleeping bags. The number of flashlights ordered was 3 times the number of sleeping bags. The flashlights cost $12.00 each, and the sleeping bags cost $45.00 each. If the total
Which of the following sentences is correct? (1 point) At the slumber party, everybody were asleep after midnight. No one likes to be uncomfortable while sleeping. Each guest have a sleeping bag and a pillow.
What material did the first explorers of Antarctica use for sleeping bags? Both the Scott and Amundsen expeditions used sleeping bags made of reindeer hide, with reindeer fur on the inside, but Scott's were of inferior quality.