teacher aide examniation number 02604200
1. A common symptom of a behavior disorder is
2. When children have accidents with bowel or bladder control, the teacher aide should
3. When working with behavior disordered children in the classroom, the teacher aide can modify behavior by
4. In a regular school setting, learning challenged children are
5. To help visually impaired children function successfully in the classroom, you should
6. In a regular school, the mainstreaming/inclusion technique is
7. One common physical challenge resulting in poor muscular coordination and speech problems is
8. When lifting and transferring students from a wheelchair, you should
9. Children with a language or speech disorder are
10. Most schools treat behavior disorders in students by using
11. Public law 94-142 mandates that
12. One way to prevent pressure sores in children who must use wheelchairs is to
13. A diagnosis of mental retardation means that a child
14. If a child's hearing aid makes a shrill or piercing noise, you should
15. When working closely with students, a good hygiene practice to follow is to
16. Chemotherapy is a medical treatment that's used to
17. When determining educational settings, learning challenged students are most often placed in
18. When tutoring learning challenged students in academic subjects, you should
19. Two types of wheelchairs used by physically challenged students are the
20. In the classroom, the reverse mainstreaming/inclusion technique is used
What kind of teacher aide will you be when you try to cheat on your exam?? No one wants a cheat helping her child. Do you really think you can get a job without knowing anything? Forget about that! Have you considered flipping burgers?
Here's Penn-Foster's cheating policy.
I hope a Penn-Foster employee sees this!
I go to bed each night wondering if my grandchildren might be so unlucky as to get a teacher that cheated their way through Penn-Foster University. Do all Penn-Foster students openly cheat so often?
so if you want it, pay for it: a buck and a half here.
w w w .pfanswers. c o /answers-to-penn-foster-exam-02604200
How sick! I sure hope the cheaters never get jobs in the areas they are taking courses for. They're certainly not learning anything.
i don't think it is cheating they are just checking the answers if they are right!!!! everybody wants to get a good grade...i don't think that they are cheating if they read the book and answerd the quastions and just checking!!! but if they do not read the book and just go and check everything here then yes it is cheating!!!! :) i wish everyone to pass and become good teacher!!!
4200 Special Education D, C, A, C, B, C, D, C, A, B, D, B, A, C, D, C, C, B, D, C If u have 4000 would be great
Dont cheat :(
Cheating is wrong
I feel the need to jump in here on the cheating issue. I happen to be a Penn Foster enrollee and I can't tell you how unhappy I am with this school! Students tend to cheat when they realize, often too late they chose the wrong school and the teaching and student help staff has a rather spare tire that happens to be flat attitude! Often students looking for answers are not cheating, they are looking to work the problems in reverse because of such poor instructional help! I find myself in this category since I paid good money for this and I can honestly say for the most part, it has been wasted!! My Advice to those looking to go back to school? Do NOT go Penn Foster!! Find a school that offers financial aid and has real classrooms where you can form study groups when necessary! Cheating happens most often when your school choice is also your biggest mistake!
10 is A
13 is B
dr stanely coopersmith sense of self