SCI/275 (Risk Assessment)

posted by Carol

There is a direction in this assignment where the projection of WNV in Genericville is 50 cases. It also mentions that in 2006, there were 4,269 cases, of WNV including 177 fatalities. It follows with the proposal that the Malathion would reduce the mosquito population by 90% which would drop the cases from 50 to five with less than 20% chance of fatality.

Unfortunately, the direction includes a table to project future records.
According to the numbers above I have not reached this level of math and have No Idea how to do this part.

  1. bobpursley

    I have no idea what you need.

  2. Carol

    I don't know this math, but the instruction of the assignment says that we are to make a "projection chart" based on the information of record.
    How do I multiply/divide, etc., in order to find the "future" numbers?

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. sci 275

    create a outline of the risk of using malathion according to the four steps of risk assessment presented. . Hazard identification . Dose- response . Exposure . Risk characterization
  2. government

    the president's clemency powers apply only to a. criminal cases b. military cases c. impeachments d. federal cases a.
  3. sci 275 envioromental science

    risk assessment
  4. sci

    Read Appendix B , "Assessment of Malathion" in your Axcess Materials. Refer to "the 4 steps of risk assessment" in Chapter 4 on page 73 to assist you in putting together an outline about the risks of using Malathion. Use your outline …
  5. math 12

    without looking at cases Jamie just puts the CDs into cases. The cases belong to the CDs. how many different ways can the CDs be put in the cases?
  6. Sci 275

    I am not looking for someone to dothis for me but I am asking if someone would be kind enough to read this and tell me if it is right. I have to do a paper on risk assessment and i believe i have hit all the points i am suppose to …
  7. SCI 275

    I need help on my assignment that is due by 12midnight. It is now 8:12pm here. It is on Risk Assignment: Risk Assessment You are a member of the Genericville City Council. A proposal has been brought forth to use the insecticide spray, …
  8. statistics

    A quality supervisor for a factory that makes cell phone cases examines a sample of 46 cases. She finds that 8 cases are the wrong size. Which is the best prediction of the number of cases that will be the wrong size in a shipment …
  9. SCI 275

    Resource: Chapter 18 Select one case study or an example, from Chapter 18 that describes the impacts of a toxic substance on human health. Answer the following questions based on the risk assessment principles presented in Ch. 18, …
  10. Economics(Help)

    Nancy is indifferent between a gamble that pays $625 with a probability of 20% and $100 with a probability of 80%, versus a sure payment of $269. She is also indifferent between another gamble that pays $269 with a probability of 50% …

More Similar Questions