posted by mysterychicken .
1. Homeostasis relates most directly to which of the following ideas?
a. interacting systems
d. scale and structure
I'm stuck between A and B
2. The physician Ronald Ross wanted to find the cause of malaria. Based on his observations, Dr.Ross suggested that Anopheles mosquito might spread malaria from person to person. This suggestion was a
a. dependent variable
d. data analysis
4. Which of the following statements about enzymes is true?
a. Enzymes are able to heat up molecules so they can react.
b. Enzymes always provide carbon dioxide for chemical reactions.
c. Enzymes are biological catalysts which act on a substrate
d. Enzymes absorb excess heat so that reactions occur at low temperatures
15. Which of the following is NOT true about DNA replication?
a. It must occue before a cell can divide
b. Two complementary strands are duplicated
c. The double strand unwinds and unzips while it is being duplicated
d. The process is catalyzed by enzymes called DNA mutagens
2. I like hypothesis, it is specific, and testable.
Homestatis is stablity.
I had two biology posts up earlier today that no one's been answering. D'you think you can help me out with those please?