posted by Kim .
Review this artile Hutt, J. & Wallis, LA. (2004). Injuries caused by airbags: a review. Trauma, 6, 271-278 and answer.
• How did the researchers use the literature to explain a public health phenomena?
• How was the literature used to show the necessity for the research projects?
• How was the literature review section of the research report constructed?
• Indicate the type of sources used, the dates of the sources, the way in which the researcher analyzed the studies.
• How did the researchers build an integrated review?
adult education -
Kim, we do not have that article. However, after you have read it and answered those questions, we will be happy to make further suggestions.