posted by Kim .
Review this artile Hutt, J. & Wallis, LA. (2004). Injuries caused by airbags: a review. Trauma, 6, 271-278 and answer.
• How did the researchers use the literature to explain a public health phenomena?
• How was the literature used to show the necessity for the research projects?
• How was the literature review section of the research report constructed?
• Indicate the type of sources used, the dates of the sources, the way in which the researcher analyzed the studies.
• How did the researchers build an integrated review?
Kim, we do not have that article. However, after you have read it and answered those questions, we will be happy to make further suggestions.