posted by mk-tintin .
14. “pattern” (line 21) means:
15. “focus on” (line 35) means:
(A) concentrate one’s attention on
(B) study the behaviour of
(C) supervise the activities of
(D) impose living conditions on
16. “accommodate” (line 45) means:
17. “closeness” (line 50) means:
18. “family-oriented” (line 52) means:
(A) encouraging marriages
(B) restricting birth-rate
(C) with family cohesion traditions
(D) encouraging family businesses
Please do your work and we will be happy to help you with corrections.