I left out the following sentences.
Can you please check them? I hope they are the last on the same subject.
I really rely on your invaluable help.
1) Caliban feels like a slave. He has o obey Prospero's orders because of Prospero's magic powers.
There is a maleficent magic and a beneficent one.
2) Caliban claims to won he island which belongs to me because Sycorax has left it to him but Prospero has taken it from him.
3) In his turn, Caliban loved Prospero back. He would show him all the features of the island. (Also: he showed him all the features of the island).
4) You are required to write a cohesive ten-line paragraph using your own words. You limited yourself (not restricted yourself) to repeating my notes word for word without revising (reworking them).
5) When Prospero and Caliban first met, Prospero took care of him.
Prospero was his first king and now he pens him up like a farm animal, so that he can't go anywhere he wants on the island.
6) Now Miranda calls him a liar, who can be influenced only by punishment and not by kindness.
7) The play can be regarded not only as an admonition against the risks of English expansion abroad, but also as an exhortation against the power of the supernatural.
Miranda helped him find words (also "the words") to make his point understandable.
I still have a few sentences to check. I really hope you can help me check them. I added a few more sentences. 1)I think the best thing to do is working at a passion because in this way you'll work better than anyone else. 2)You
There are three sentences in the speech bubble on the left. There are three sentences in the speech balloon on the left. There are three sentences in the balloon on the left. There are three sentences in the bubble on the left.
6. Which of the following sentences contains an abstract noun? A. They did a good job planning the party. B. Respect must be earned. C. She thought we should have left earlier. D. I hope that we are not late.
I left out these sentences. Thank you. 1) I hope the weather will be nice/good. I hope to have luck with the weather. If there is heavy rain, I'll have to wear walking boots. I also have a wind breaker in my rucksack in case it
I forgot to include these last sentences. Could you check if the sentences are OK? Thank you. 1)Where has Peter gone? There he is. I've never flown in an plane before. 2)If don't run, you'll arrive late. She'll buy herself a
I left out a few more sentences. I really hope you can check them,too. 1) Hamlet considers the reasons which may lead us to take our own life. He thinks of the punishments and insults which people who are good and quiet take from
I left out these last three sentences. I hope you can have a look at them, too. 1) I think you should tell Paul's parents that he steals things. You should talk to him before reporting him to the police. 2) I think you should wait
I can't send you my post. I hope this time I can. 1) Rewrite the following sentences using wish (I think I need to express this better). 2) She is not here with me. (I wish she were here with me) I couldn't talk to her. (I wish I
I realized I included a wrong sentence in my previous post. 1)I ………………(had to) go on the school trip but I wanted to. I'm posting a few more sentences I hope you can still check today! 2) The woman in the bottom left