I left out the last sentences on "fiction". Thank you very much, Writeacher!
1) The point of view can be fixed, when the story is told from a single point of view, as in Defoe’s Robinson Crusoe, or shifting, when perspective moves from one character to another.
2) Furthermore, a point of view can be wide, as in the case of an omniscient narrator, who knows more than the single characters – or narrow, as in the case of a non-omniscient narrator, who offers the reader a limited point of view.
3) Style is the way in which an author chooses to tell the story. The story is told through dialogues, descriptions, narration of past or contemporary events, interior monologue and associations of ideas.
4) These different modes of narration are often interwoven. The language of novels varies extremely: syntax may be simple or complex, sentences short or long; the vocabulary used may be concrete and realistic or abstract and symbolical.
2) Furthermore, a point of view can be wide, as in the case of an omniscient narrator, who knows more than the any individual character does – or narrow, as in ...
3) Style is the way in which an author chooses to tell the story. The story is told through dialogues, descriptions, narration of past or contemporary events, interior monologue, and associations of ideas.
4) These different modes of narration are often interwoven. The language of novels varies extremely: Syntax may be simple or complex; sentences, short or long; the vocabulary used may be concrete and realistic or abstract and symbolic.
Which statement is always true of fiction? A. Essays and biographies are examples of fiction. B. Fiction tells about real people and events. C. Examples of fiction include short stories and novels. D. Conflict is not an element of
I am writing an essay based whether non fiction can equal or surpass fiction. I chose to write that non fiction can equal fiction and my 3 support aruguments it that they both have a purpose, both contain fictional
20% books in the library is fiction books and the rest were non fiction books.when 30% of the fiction book and 15% of non fiction books were borrowed,there were 1132 books left.How many books was borrowed?
20% of the books in a library were fiction books while the rest were non-fiction books. When 30% of the fiction books and 15% of the non-fiction books were borrowed, there were 1312 books left in the library. How many books were
I left out these last sentences on grammar.Thank you, Writeacher. 1) If the machine stops, you press this button. Incorrect: if the machine stops, you will press this button. 2) Complete the following sentences with who, which,
im in college and i need to know what are genres and can you give me a few sentences to use in how my reading has influences my writing and give me some design texts to my writing skills. i read recently in a magazine on credit ,
We were brought up together; there was not quite a year difference in our ages. I need not say that we were strangers to any species of disunion or dispute. Harmony was the soul of our companionship, and the diversity and contrast
5. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly? (1 point) I'd like to go outside but I need to finish my homework first. Since Bobby's birthday is in July he isn't able to celebrate with his classmates. Even if I have