Thank you very much!
Here are the last sentences I need you to check.
1) Could you also email (to my school) a short presentation of your school, explaining which scientific subjects your students learn and if they learn them in English?
2) (I need to determine which evaluation methods to adopt when analyzing the results of our project on biodiversity. This is a real question!)
3) The end product of our research will be both a DVD informing about the results of our commn
4) We have also agreed to meet four times during the two year-project. We have fixed dates for our meetings, too
5) Our first meeting will be in Germany, the second one in Italy and the third in France. The final wil be in Germany.
If your school cooperates then our last meeting will be in Finnland.
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Whad do you think I should do? 1) I graduated with honours in modern languages and I know how important memory is in learning a foreign language. 2) The headmaster of the school I'm
Could you please check these sentences and tell me if they make sense. Write five sentences in which you address changes in your writing. 1. With practice, I have gotten better at grammar and punctuation. 2. Working with a study
Could you please check these sentences, please. Thank you. 1. Connect the sentences with a relative pronoun and make any necessary changes. 2. Write in brackets the relative pronouns that can be omitted. 3. Complete the sentences
Let's play the bingo game. Look at the big bingo board. There are expressions in each box on the bingo board. There are nine sentences in theboxes. You should write the sentences again with contractions in the boxes on the smaller
Please check the following sentences and let me know if they are correct. Thank you in advance!! Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area specified before the sentence. If the sentence is already correct,
Can you please check these sentences on phrasal verbs? Thank you in advance. 1) Can I have two chops of lamb (or lamb chops?) and a roast chicken (or a chicken roast?)? 2)Our teacher will go over our mistakes during our
1. Read the sentences on the page loudly, not in a soft voice. 2. I need you to raise your voice when you read the passage. 3. Would you read the sentences aloud? Don't read them in a quiet voice. 4. Your voice is too low/too
1. He made me go there. 2. I was made to go there by him. 3. I was forced to go there by him. 4. He had me go there. 5. I was had to to there by him. 6. I was asked to go there by him. 7. He let me go there. 8. I was let to go
I still have some doubts and a few sentences to check I can't understand. Can you help me? 1) How was Elizabethan theatre structured? 2) Do you say "correcting fluid" or corrector fluid? 3) Student's card OR student card. I also
i need help writing sentences with the following words? autotroph diversity eukaryote heterotroph indigenous infer prokaryote stimulus sustainability I would look the words up to be certain on the meanings: I would use your text
Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you. I need you to check if the instructions are correct. 1. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets. 2. Turn the sentences into the