What is the bad point of TV? I'd say, "What is a negative point about TV?"
We cannot take exercise regularly. I'd remove take.
What are bad points of TV? I'd say, "What are some negative points about TV?"
It stops us from reading books. I'd say, "One negative is that watching TV keeps us from reading books."
What is the demerit of watching TV? I'd say, "What is one of the faults about TV?"
It broadcasts violence-related programs, wich are bad for children. I agree with Sra that only the spelling of which needs to be corrected.
What is the shortcoming of TV? I'd say, "What is a shortcoming of TV?"
It takes us away from doing other important things. I'd say, "Watching TV takes us away from doing other important things."
All those instances of it are unclear -- that is, there is no clear antecedent for that pronoun.
What are the good points and bad points of watching TV? The strong points are as follows. We can learn a lot of things by watching TV. There are many kinds of educational programs, so we can learn many subjects. We can get the
what are some bad points about building an empire? i need some points for my essay about what people who support empire building would say and an example of why this is bad. i got (securing natural resource by expansion leading to
Smells bad. Do you mind if I open the window? - I'm sorry but I do. I have a cold. ................................ What is the full form of 'Smells bad'? 1. It smells bad. 2. That smells bad. 3. ____ smells bad. Do you sometimes
1. You have to work out regularly. 2. You have to exercise regularly. 3. You have to do exercise regularly. 4. You have to do exercises regularly. 5. You have to take exercise regularly. --------------------------------------
1. I made up my mind to go there. 2. I decided to go there. 3. I determined to go there. (They are all the same, right? By the way, in #1, does 'to go there' modify 'mind'?) 4. I caught a bad cold. 5. I took a bad cold. 6. I got a
1. I think watching TV is bad because we cannot study effectively. 2. I think watching TV is bad because we can become violent as we watch violence movies. 3. I think watching TV is not so good because we have many things to do.
1. I think watching TV is bad because we can become violent. 2. I think watching TV is bad because we can imitate bad behaviors in bad programs. 3. I think watching TV is bad because we can not spend much time in studying. 4. I
1. Exercise regularly, and you will get taller. 2. Exercise regularly, and you will become taller. 3. Exercise regularly, and you will grow taller. ============= Which ones are popular? Which ones are less common? Are they all