I forgot to include the following sentences.Thank you very much. Sentence number 6 is very long because I included different possible alternatives.
1) I think you should tell Paul's parents that he steals things. You should talk to him before reporting him to the police.
2) I think you should organize a surprise birthday party for your boyfriend and invite all his best friends.
3) I think you should wait till your birthday or Christmas and then ask your parents for money. I think you should get (find yourself?) a part-time job and save the money for you mobile phone.
4) Would you mind if I left 10 minutes earlier today? ( if I stopped working/knocked off also possible?)
Would it be all right with you, if we had lunch out together today rather than tomorrow?
5) I was very proud of myself when I won a (the) regional roller-skating competition in 1998. (when I scored 4 goals one after the other/when I headed the ball in four time during the final football match of the season)
6) I was proud of myself when I got A+ in maths/I passed my driving test/I passed my school leaving exam (?) with top marks, I took my degree with full honors, I got married.
7) I was last ashamed of myself when my teacher caught me cheating/when my mum insulted and beat me in front of my friends.
8) I once blamed my friend for missing the concert (?). She picked me up too late and we were then held up by a traffic jam. We arrived at the concert hall 15 minutes too late.
9)By the time we got there, everyone had already sat down.
I'm still dependent on my parents since I don't earn any money. I'm going to stay with my family until I'm of age. (?)
I forgot to include the following sentences. I made the changes you told me. Isnt't the subject missing in sentence? Is it possible to use the conditional in sentence 2? I divided sentence 3 into two separate sentences, as you
I forgot to include the following sentences. Could you please check these other sentences, too. 1) Rewrite the exercise three times after learning the use of reporting verbs. 2) Revise carefully the verbs followed by the
I forgot to include these last sentences. Could you check if the sentences are OK? Thank you. 1)Where has Peter gone? There he is. I've never flown in an plane before. 2)If don't run, you'll arrive late. She'll buy herself a
I think that paragraph 3 is more effective than paragraph 1 because it is structured in a better manner and has better rhythm than paragraph1. It also has better structures sentences than paragraph 1. For example in paragraph 1
I forgot to include the following sentences.Thank you very much. 1) This hotel is more convenient since it lies near the school. They (it?) charge 60 Euros for a single rooom and 90 for a double room. 2) Thank you very much for
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you. I wanted to include an exercise on vocabulary related to kitchen equipment. Can you please help me find examples? I think I should improve my exercise. 1) Complete the
run-on sentence is: A) Always very, very long. B) Any sentence which is very long and incorrectly punctuated. C) Two complete sentences joined by a comma rather than a semicolon, conjunction, or period. D) Two complete sentences
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thankk you. 1) You changed very little from the notes I gave you on photocopy. You can’t include everything. Select the information you really need to answer the questions and try not
i forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you. 1) You keep mispelling the word "together". Rewrite it correctly at least 10 times. 2) Particular attention was paid to the setting (was given is a mistake?) 3) The novels
In revising his essay, Silvio realizes that there are some paragraphs in which the topic sentence doesn't support the thesis. What can he do to correct this? A. Add transitions where needed B. Revise his thesis to include all the