What was the first man's lie to the king? 1. Yesterday, I killed a big dragon with my kick. 2. It was that yesterday, I killed a big dragon with my kick. 3. It was that the next day, he killed a big dragon with his kick.
1. A man is talking about something to the king. He said, Yesterday, I killed a big dragon with my kick." 2. There is a man talking to the king. He told a lie, "Yesterday, I killed a big dragon with my kick." 3. In front of the
They are the definitions of 'another' 1. one more person or thing of the same type 2. DIFFERENT a different one not the same thing, person etc, but a different one =================================== 3. One man said, "Yesterday, I
What are the three lies that the people told the king? 1. One is, "Yesterday, I killed a big lion with my kick." Another is, "I have a talking dog." The other is, "You promised me a bag of gold." 2. They are "Yesterday, I killed a
1. What lie did Man 1 tell the king? 2. Which lie did the first man tell the king? 3. What was the first man's lie for the king? 4. What was the first man's lie to the king? 5. Will you tell me the first man's lie?
1. How did the king look when the old man walked away with a golden apple in his hand? He looked puzzled. The king looks a little upset with the two soldiers on his both sides. The old man was able to defeat the king with his lie.
1. They had a telling-a-lie contest in the palace. Many people gathered in the palace.One man stepped up to the king and said,.... [Can we use the expression in the first sentence? do you have some other suitable expressions?] 2.
a man is trapped in a room with two doors in one door their is a fire dragon and in the other door thier is the hot sun which one should he go through the one with the sun or the one with the dragon? thank you
1. He seldom tatoos roses on his arms. 2. He sometimes woos when he meets a pretty lady at a meeting. 3. He seldom tatooes roses on his arms. 4. He sometimes wooes when he meets a pretty lady at a meeting (Which ones are
From Beowulf "the battle with the dragon" and " the death of Beowulf" which of these names the protagonist/atagonist relationship in the battle with the dragon?" Grendel/the dragon The dragon/grendel BEowulf/the dragonn the