2. Compare and contrast deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning. Based on the information given here, answer the following questions about the experiment:
• What are the qualities of deductive reasoning?
• What are the qualities of inductive reasoning?
• Throughout the history of physics, when did these types of reasoning come into play?
• Provide one example of a physicist who used deductive reasoning, one who used inductive reasoning, or one who used both.
This is worth reading carefully:
https://explorable.com/history-of-the-philosophy-of-scienceposted by bobpursley