1. Why would you do research to prepare for a personal comparison and contrast essay?
A. To find additional examples to support you main idea.
B. To find people to interview from your family.
C.To find references for your essay.
D. To evaluate websites.
2. Why is it important to use an organizational pattern in comparison and contrast essay?
A.To provide an outline of your essay.
B.To provide details supporting the statements.
C.To demonstrate your thesis.
D.To clearly show the relationships between the items you are comparing
1. A comparison-and-Contrast essay uses which of the following elements? (Select all that apply) A. two subjects that are similar and different B. an opinion to change the readers mind C. supporting factual details D. the
1. what are the type of comparison and contrast essay? 2. what are the ways to revise your paragraph in a comparison and contrast essay? 3. define of historical cause and effect essay? 4. comparison and contrast about pre-writing,
1.)Reflect on the feedback you received from WriteToLearn™ about your comparison-and-contrast essay. Which traits are strongest in your comparison-and-contrast essay: ideas, organization, or conventions? Provide textual evidence
""Reflect on the feedback you received from WriteToLearn™ about your comparison-and-contrast essay. Which traits are strongest in your comparison-and-contrast essay: ideas, organization, or conventions? Provide textual evidence
Writing Skills: A Research Project, you are asked to compose an essay responding to ONE of the prompts offered. At its base, this is a personal essay, but you must incorporate research that will support your views and opinions.
can someone help me with this question?At several points in Sherman Alexie's "Indian Education" essay, Alexie uses comparison and contrast. Locate at least two examples and explain what each contributes to the essay? I just don't
1. An essay which is informative and tells how something happened is a(n) __________ essay. causal analysis process analysis exemplification comparison/contrast is it A 2. An essay that answers the question “What is the current
Recall that transitions are useful in showing relationships in a comparison and contrast essay. Which of the following transition shows a comparison? Although However Just as (My Correct Answer) Whereas
This is my last assignment in Creative Writing: Choose ONE of the following topics for the Writing Project: For Process Analysis: (Note: Process Analysis is not recommended for developing a short story): "How I Learned