maths

Mr john spent 25% on rent,then remaining 25% on utility,remaining 75% on entertainment and saved the remaining $90.calculate MR JOHNS salary ?

  1. 👍
  2. 👎
  3. 👁

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. Maths

    kuldeep had a sum of money. He saved 1/4 of it. He spent 4/9 of the remaining on suitcase. a) What fraction of his money sent on suitcase? b) What fraction of his money was left?

  2. math

    From a bag of peanuts, phillip took 1/3, then joy took 1/4 of the remaining, brent took 1/2 of the remaining, and preston took 10. There were 71 peanuts remaining....how many were there to start?

  3. math

    A woman spent 1/4 of her salary on rent. 1/3 of the remaining on food and 2/5 of the rest on transport. If she has 5000 naira left, what is her monthly salary?

  4. Math

    Ronnel spent 1/5 of his money to buy food. He then spent 1/4 of the remaining money to buy magazine. If he had ₱360.00 left in his wallet, how much money did he have at first?

  1. math

    Three squirrels, Steve, Keith and Benjamin, have spent all day collecting nuts. At the end of the day they are very tired and go to bed. During the night, Steve wakes up and eats a nut. He then decides to take half of the

  2. Math

    The Mall: My sister likes to go shopping. Yesterday she borrowed a wad of money from Mom and went to the mall. She began her excursion by spending $18 on a new CD. Then she spent half her remaining money on a new dress. Then she

  3. Math

    John have $24. He spent 1/4 of his money on jeans and 2/5 of the remaining on a cap. How much money did John spent

  4. Math

    John took all his money from his savings account he spent 176 on a radio and 6/11 of what was left on presents for his friends of the remaining money john put 5/8 in checking account and 300 was left to charity how much did he

  1. math

    John took all his money out of his savings account. He spent $50 on a radio and 3/5 of what remained on presents. Half of what was left he put back in his checking account, and the remaining $35 he donated to charity. How much

  2. Math

    A girl spent 1/4 of her money on bus fare and 2/3 of the remaining on drink.what fraction of her original money was 1- spent 2- left

  3. Mathematics

    Opeyemi earns 50000monthly she spent One fifth of her salary on food stuff and use one 1-3 of the remaining on rent and transportation .if 1-4 of the rest is spent on clothing material and saves half of the balance how much does

  4. math

    a girl spent 1/4 of her money on taxi fare and 2/3 of the remaining on drink. what original amount of money was (a) spent (b) left

You can view more similar questions or ask a new question.