Please check my answers because I need to do good at this.
1. When consuming fats the healthiest choice is foods high in?
A. saturated fats
B. unsaturated fats *
C. trans fat
2. The body's main energy source should come from what essential nutrient?
3. The essential nutrient that serves are the main building blocks for the body is?
A. protein *
I think that your right not ssure i have the same questions so imma do it and write the correct answers
1 is correct
2 is carbohydrates not protein
3 is correct
here is the full quiz up to number 5
4. Your body uses nutrients from fiber to keep your digestive track healthy
true or false--- it is true*
5. When you consume too much of this substance your arteries begin to clog, and you increase your risk of a heart attack.
Answer is Cholesterol*
Gabby is 100% rightposted by Salted Caramel
Gabby is right!!
posted by Mee
Gabby is 100% right!!! :)
posted by Sara Helena
Gabby Is Correct you get a 100% :) :)posted by Arianna C
gabby is wrong on number 3 it is proteinposted by answer
thx Gabbyposted by Kimzy
Gabby is correct but to make it easier for you here
Thanks Gabby!posted by Weirdo