posted by rfvv
Olivia has some good habits.
1. She likes making pan-fried cakes.
2. She vacuums the living room.
3. She flushes the toilet every day.
4. She cleans clothes in the washing machine.
But she has some bad habits.
5. She drinks liquor often.
6. She drives recklessly.
7. She doesn't drain the water on the floor of the bathroom.
8. She doesn't water the plants on the veranda on a regular basis.
[Are the sentences all grammatical? I appreciate your help.]
Yes -- again -- all are grammatically correct! Very good!!