Can someone please check my answers.
1. Violence resulting in the death of another person is called
2. Using the excitement of violence to keep video games users playing their games is an example of which risk factor?
B. Family violence
C. Media violence
D. Availability to weapons
3._________ often represents as a cyclical pattern of tension building, violent episodes, and calm
D. Dating violence
2. C or D??
Types of Violence For each of the following scenarios, write the correct number of the heading in the space beside it. Each heading may be used more than once. 1. Financial abuse 2. Physical abuse 3. Sexual abuse 4. Bullying 5. Psychological/Emotional …
1. The process of talking directly to the other person to resolve a conflict (1 point) conflict negotiation assault compromise 2. Forced sexual intercourse (1 point) gang assault rape neglect 3. A disagreement between people with opposing …
1. Explain the relationship between the key terms in each of the following pairs. a. bullying and violence b. neglect and abuse A: a. Bullying corresponds with violence as it is an act of frightening or controlling another person by …
6) Gang member often have weapons and are involved in violence. TRUE OR FALSE ~ (my answer is TRUE) 7) Being disruptive in class and getting angry easily could be sign of abuse. TRUE OR FALSE ~ (my answer is FALSE) 8) People with high …
Sorry to bug again but can someone check my answers please thank you. 1. Simplify the expression 3w-10w A. 13w B. -7w C. -7 D. 7w 2. Y+2y+3z A. 2y+3z B. 3y+3z C. 2y^2+3z D. 6yz 3. 6r+r-5r A. 2r B. 1r+r C. 0r D. 7r-5r 4. 5x+2(x+6) A. …