posted by Bella (The Parent) .
PLEASE HELP MY DAUGHTER WANTS ME TO CHECK HER HOMEWORK AND I DON'T KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT SCIENCE LOL! BUT PLEASE HELP PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE 'IN YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE' PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 'IN YOUR OWN WORDS' IN YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE' I'M BEGAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE ANYBODY HELP......!!!! :( :( : ( : ( :( !!!! ???? I'M THE PARENT NO LINKS IN YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE PLEASE !!!!! NO LINKS NO LINKS
THANK YOU ...
1) Describe the relationship between your skeletal muscles and your bones.
2) Describe how homeostasis is maintained in the body using the negative-feedback system. Provide an example.
3) Explain what a reflex action is. Why do reflex actions help animals to survive? Use an example to explain how a reflex action works.
4) Describe the fertilization process and explain why only one sperm fertilizes each egg.
5) Describe what happens to body systems over time from infancy to adulthood to older adulthood.
Please tell your daughter that we don't do homework assignments. Tell her to find these answers in her book and then write them in HER own words.
Why is there such big words?
I am in school and I hve learned about that lesson about all that already. I found it in my book. It was easy. You just have to take the time and read it! As a matter of fact I got a 98% of the homework. & I had only 1 person help me on one question. I agree with Ms. Sue, use your own words! Just telling you, reading the book would be easier than just scattering around for answers because it isn't going to make your child learn anything if you beg for answers.
1.Bones are considered to be part of your skeletal system
3. A reflex cant be controlled
5. Body systems become weaker with time and less immunse to diseases
Screw you, Ms.Sue
(Site is named Jiskha HOMEWORK HELP)
Ms. Sue: please tell your daughter to find the answers in her book