8th grade Language Arts
posted by Destiny .
I am writing a persuasive essay and I need some tips on making it persuasive. It is turning out to be just an essay, not a persuasive essay. Help!
- 8th grade Language Arts - Ms. Sue
8th grade Language Arts -
When planning a persuasive essay, follow these steps
1. Choose your position. Which side of the issue or problem are you going to write about, and what solution will you offer? Know the purpose of your essay.
2. Analyze your audience. Decide if your audience agrees with you, is neutral, or disagrees with your position.
3. Research your topic. A persuasive essay must provide specific and convincing evidence. Often it is necessary to go beyond your own knowledge and experience. You might need to go to the library or interview people who are experts on your topic.
4. Structure your essay. Figure out what evidence you will include and in what order you will present the evidence. Remember to consider your purpose, your audience, and your topic.
And don't forget to proofread it. Contact Supreme essay service in case you need some help. Good luck!