posted by me .
What enabled people of northern Italy to sponsor learning? (1 point)Martin Luther's ideas
a mild climate
wealth from trade
help from the Germany government
2. What did German leaders want during the Reformation? (1 point)to increase the pope's power
to collect their own taxes
to enforce the laws of the Roman Catholic Church
to collect taxes for the pope
3. What advancement helped the spread of Luther's ideas? (1 point)humanism
the movable type printing press
the decision to stop paying indulgences
4. What was a main goal of European exploration? (1 point)to find a trade route to Asia
to destroy sea monsters
to protect the world from invasion
to create jobs for sailors
5. Which country explored Africa while developing a route to Asia?
6. The crew of which explorer was the first to circumnavigate the world? (1 point)Prince Henry the Navigator
Vasco da Gama
7. Who is known for strengthening the power of French kings? (1 point)Peter the Great
8. For which of the following is Queen Elizabeth I remembered? (1 point)marrying six times
executing Charles I
leading the Glorious Revolution
9. All of the following were factors in the conquest of the Incas EXCEPT (1 point)an extremely large Spanish army.
the kidnapping of the empire's ruler.
a civil war within the empire.
10. What was one effect of the slave trade on Africa? (1 point)Most Africans grew rich.
African societies suffered.
Africa gained capable workers.
The region grew stronger.
i lost my book and i cant get one till next month plzz help
Since you don't have a book, you'll need to research these questions on the internet.
Try these sites for some of your answers.