SCIENCE 9 URGENT!!
posted by Sarahh .
i wrote these questions before but no one helped me so im writing them again
1. a.) name the structures of the male reproductive system that sperm do not travel through.
b.) what is the name given to these structures?
2. Name the other body system that the p e n i s is part of (sorry for the inappropriate word but it is science after all)
3. why do males have 2 testes?
4. which parts of the male reproductive system are outside the body? Why do you think they are outside the body?
5. if the ovaries of a woman are removed can she still give birth to a baby? support you answer.
pleese help me
OMG CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???
We'll be glad to HELP you. But you need to show what you know first.
Jiskha tutors HELP students -- but we do not do their homework for them.
i have figured out 3, 4 and 5 but i really don't have a clue about 1 and 2 pleese help me for # 1 i thought that the sperm passes through every structure but it doesnt so now im really stuck.... pleese help me on 1 and 2
4. The testes are outside of the body. Because sperm can only live at a specific temperature. Our body temperature is too hot for them, and they would die. That is why they have to be outside of the body.
2. Look into the urinary system or urogenital system. (This is just a guess) You can do more research on the internet. But it can get you started.