posted by rfvv .
1. He is playing a game with his smart phone.
2. He is talking on the smart phone.
3. He is writing something on his smart phone.
4. Tom and Bill are talking with each other in the corner of the classroom.
5. He is drawing a cartoon.
6. He is reading a comic book.
7. He is running in the classroom to catch his friend.
8. He is laughing with his friends reading a comic book.
9. He is cleaning the floor with a mop.
10. He is mopping the floor.
11. He is sleeping on his desk.
12. He is quarreling with his partner.
(Would you check the sentences? Will you correct some errors, please? thank you.)