posted by John .
Writeacher, I urgently need to revise these sentences. I really hope you can help me.
1) Ads can change and can wash the minds of children.
Some years ago people used to switch channels to avoid ads, but we do it less and less
2) Nowadays most people switch channels to avoid ads on TV less than in the past. Moreover, they seem t enjoy ads particularly if they are fun.
3) Interactive advertising is an advertising technique (not an ad) which tries to create a direct contact with its clients.It tries to keep more in touch with people: different people have personalized products and ads.
4) The use of children in ads may induce them to buy those products.
The use of children can have a negative effect on children.
5) They are sensible to adds because they have no tools to separate reality from ads. They don't have a mind enough critical to choose the right way.
6) As a matter of fact, they are often the invisible victims of advertising.
Ads don't just sell a brand, but they sell a lifestyle (but sell lifestyles is possible?)
1. Period at the end of the second sentence.
2. ... to enjoy ...
3. space after "clients."
4. The two sentences here seem to be contradicting each other.
5. ... sensitive to ads ... don't have enough critical experience yet to fully differentiate fact from fiction.
6. Yes, "lifestyles" is possible, too.