posted by Jack .
Could you please check these sentences, Writeacher? Thank you.
1) A job seeker should make a short list of the job's requirements and should keep it in his mind during the interview. In this way he can bring in examples to demonstrate that he is the right person for the job.
2) He should do a weak search on Google to get the latest share prices as well as fresh up-to-date information about the company.
3) Priority should be given to one's whole appearence. It is always advisable to put on a nice suit, a plan shirt and a tie.
4) There is nothing wrong about making a list of questions to be asked during the interview (at the interview?). Make sure you don't ask questions in a wooden way as if you were reading from your notes.
5) Speaker for says that one should not arrive at the interview place (for an interview) late. He says that he arrived late for his last interview because he had to park his car in a metered space and he didn't have any change.
6) It took him quite a lot time to find a cafè where he could get the right coins. He is not going to cut it that close next time.
7) You shuld also find out why they need you. Maybe someone is leaving or they require people with different skills.
8) You should get to know this either through (using) an employment agency or by asking some who works there. (I need to express this concept better).
Read all aloud.
Choose no more than 5 that you are truly unsure of to re-post.