posted by Mike .
I left out the following examples.
Thank you, Writeacher.
1) He told us the match has been cancelled (correct should be: was/had been cancelled?).
2. My father suggested that I should do up the house before selling it.
I should have my house done up ....
3. You needn’t have bought the milk; there was some already.
4. They held up a bank but managed to get away with it/off with it. They managed to get out of it (is a mistake)
5. He probably visited her yesterday.
He should have visited us yesterday.
Foreign languages -
1. should be "had been cancelled."
4. "managed to get away with it" (the other wording doesn't work here)
Everything else is fine.