posted by Matthew .
Could you please tell me if the instructions are possible? I included a few more things.
1) Complete the following sentences with the appropriate form of the verbs in the box + a reflexive pronoun (8 pts.)
2) Jack would like to know you better. Answer his questions.
3) Have you ever been proud of yourself? When?
4) Have you ever blamed a friend for something he/she didn’t do? What happened?
Are you independent?
5) When did you last feel sorry for a person you know? What happened?
Are you ever ashamed of yourself? On what occasion?
6) I haven't heard from you for a long time. How are things with you? What about our project? Has it been approved by your national agency? I really hope you'll get in touch with me again soon.
7) I wish you and your family all the best for your Easter holiday.
Everything is fine except for this one:
Are you ever ashamed of yourself?
I'd use "Have you ever been ashamed...?"