posted by Henry2
I urgently need to write a short email to a scholar specialized in Comenius projects.
After presenting myself and the school I'd like to include this:
1) As you are a scholar with an in-depth knowledge of Clil within a Comenius project, I would like to have your personal opinion on the partnership of our school with these two other European schools.
2) Do you think our science topic is too limited and therefore fails to adhere to European standards?
3) Do you believe we should find an English-speaking partner willing to join the project, which could help us build a science vocabulary?
4) I wonder if you could help us find a suitable English high school which may be interested in working on such a project.
5) I thank you very much for cooperating with us. We would be pleased/honoured if you could hold a lecture on Clil at our school.
What is "Clil"?
Delete the word "personal" in #1; it's redundant.
#4. Could you help us find... ?
Everything else is fine.