posted by Henry2 .
I just wanted to know if the following rephrases are possible.
1) African cheetahs stalk their prey in semi-arid grassland.
2) They catch, capture, their prey in semi-arid grassland. (are these verbs possible to rephrase "stall"?)
3) They follow their prey quietly in order to catch and attack or kill them (It?)
4) This elephant, who was called "Survivor" after this episode, represents hope for all the other elephants because he dared to come closer to humans.
2. Use either "catch" or "capture" but not both.
3. ... in order to catch and kill it.
4. Remove quotation marks; ... come close to humans.