posted by Henry2 .
I left out a few sentences belonging to the same post. Thak you.
1) We, on our side (??) will choose only students who are high achievers and who are willing to devote time and energy to the project.
2) All my students are very anxious (?looking forward to getting to know) to know more about their German friends (??, students) as well as about their culture.
3) I therefore believe they will profit a lot from a mailpartnership with your students since it will motivate them to use English in their everyday conversations.I really hope you can help us make our dream come true.
1. Awkward sentence because of the interrupting phrase "on our side" -- In our school, we will choose ...
2. use "eager" not "anxious" -- comma after "friends"
3. Again, the interruption after the subject ~~> awkward beginning of the sentence -- rephrase:
Therefore, I believe they will profit greatly from their email correspondence with your students ...