posted by Henry2 .
I urgently need you to check these sentences for me because I made some variations. Thank you very much.
1) The head of our science department would like to discuss the theme in further detail with you before deciding which students to include in the project.
2) Actually, she would prefer to include students from class 12 because they know more about the topic of biodiversity. (I want to say that the topic is dealt with in class 12).
3) By the way, is your school going to set up an e-twinning-platform so that our students can start emailing to one another?
4) As I wrote (to you) in my previous email, it is essential for us to use English as lingua franca for our project.
2. She prefers to include students from class 12 because they have studied the topic of biodiversity.
4. omit "to you" -- the rest is fine.