posted by Henry2 .
I left out the following statements. Could you please if they are possible, please?
1) Oscar Wilde was a great novelist. Moreover/Furthermore/Further/ he wrote very funny comedies. Italy is wonderful. In addition, Italian people are very friendly.
2) This hotel is very big as well as (being) modern. Besides being modern./ Besides being modern, this hotel is very big. This hotel is very big in addition to being modern.
3) I like carrots. What’s more/On top of that, they are rich in vitamins.
1. Moreover and furthermore are OK, but "further" sounds awkward or something. Not quite right.
2. Delete "(being)" -- all the rest are fine.