posted by Henry2 .
As you advised me to do, I included four sentences I was most doubtful a)
1) The daffodils grow best under the shine of trees (correction: in the shade, under the trees)
2) Time is perceived subjectively / as subjective (both possible).
3) Drunk men (correction: drunken men, drunkards) were rejected.The poet remained amazed by the sight of thousands daffodils. Correction:
4) The poet was amazed by the sight of thousands daffodils.
Nature was seen in a pantheistic view.
(Correction: according to a pantheistic view/ Wordsworth saw nature according to a pantheistic view)
1. Use either "in the shade of trees" or "under the trees"
2. Use "subjectively" (the other is not used).
3. Use "Drunkards"
Nature was seen from a pantheistic viewpoint.