Chemistry 20

posted by .

What volume of concentrated phosphoric acid is required to prepare 250ml of a 0.375mol/L solutions?

  • Chemistry 20 -

    What concentration of Phosphoric acid?

  • Chemistry 20 -


Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. chemistry need help plzzz tomorrow is a TEST!!!

    phosphoric acid is the active ingredient in many commercial rust-removing solution.calculate the volume of concentrated phosphoric acid (14.6 mol/L)that must be diluted to prepare 500mL of a 1.25 mol/L solution. how can i calulate …
  2. dilution

    Many labs keep bottles of 3.0M solutions of the common acid on hand. Given the following molarities of the concentrated acids, determine how many mL of each concentrated acid would be required to prepare 225mL of a 3.00M solution of …
  3. Chemistry

    How do I prepare 10% ortho-phosphoric acid in 250ml volumetric flask from 85% ortho-phosphoric acid(density 1.69g/ml) ?
  4. chemistry-help needed

    How do I prepare 250ml of 10% phosphoric acid from 85% phosphoric acid(density 1.69g/ml)?
  5. chemistry

    Commercially available concentrated sulfuric acid is 18.0 M H2SO4. Calculate the volume (in mL) of concentrated sulfuric acid required to prepare 1.60 L of 0.320 M H2SO4 solution.
  6. Chemistry

    Calculate the volume of concentrated reagent required to prepare the diluted solutions indicated: (a) 18 M H2SO4 to prepare 225 mL of 2.0 M H2SO4 (
  7. chemistry

    how to prepare and calculate 10%,20% and 30% of phosphoric acid from the concentrated?
  8. Chemistry

    how to prepare and calculate 10%,20% and 30% of phosphoric acid from the concentrated?
  9. Chemistry

    what volume of concentrated 18M H2SO4 is required to prepare 250mL of a 6.0M solution?
  10. Chemistry

    I am using 85% ACS grade phosphoric acid. I need to make a 21% phosphoric acid solution with a total volume of 250ml. I have been told that 37ml of the 85% ACS grade phosphoric acid plus 188ml of Deionized water will create the 21% …

More Similar Questions