posted by Henry1 .
I really need you to check this sentence. I included a few examples on phrasal verbs I'm not sure of.
1) The projector complains that it had been a very dear season (the stock was low/there had been a shortage of cucumbars/ in the growth??? of cucumbers) and begs him for money.
2) How could you think I would fall for that excuse?
3) He always goes back on his promises.
4) I hope she won't fall in with the wrong kind of people at college.
5) I try to keep up with my old schoolmates though they don't live near me.
1. All variations are fine.