posted by Leslie .
Seeing pulsation of the artery at the completion of this dissection.
1. This is a run-on that can be fixed with a period.
2. This is a run-on that can be fixed by adding a comma and a conjunction.
3. This is a fragment that can be fixed by adding a subject and verb after this long introductory element.
4. This is a fragment that can be fixed by removing the word seeing from the beginning of the sentence.
5. The sentence is fine as it is.
Not #1. tried #2 - no #4 removing seeing - it is not a sentence.
Answer - #5.
Thanks for all your help.
You forgot #3...the correct answer. :P