posted by Mike .
I left out these last three sentences.
I hope you can have a look at them, too.
1) I think you should tell Paul's parents that he steals things. You should talk to him before reporting him to the police.
2) I think you should wait till your birthday or Christmas and then ask your parents for money. I think you should get (find yourself?) a part-time job and save the money for you mobile phone.
3) Would you mind if I left 10 minutes earlier today? ( if I stopped working/knocked off also possible?)
Would it be all right with you, if we had lunch out together today rather than tomorrow?
2. ... I think you should get a part-time job and save the money for your mobile phone.
3. Choices are OK. No comma needed after "you."