posted by Anonymous .
What is the percent by mass of 3.55 g NaCl dissolved in 88 g H2O?
2. A solution is made by adding 1.23 moles of KCl to 1000.0 g of water. What is the % by mass of KCl in this solution?
3. If you have 100.0 mL of a 25% aqueous solution of ethanol, what volumes of ethanol and water are in the solution?
4. What is the percent by volume of isopropyl alcohol in a solution that contains 24 mL of isopropyl alcohol in 1.1 L of water?
5. What is the Molarity of an aqueous solution containing 160.0 g of ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) in 2500 m L of solution?
6. What is the Molarity of a bleach solution containing 11.7 g of NaOCl per liter of bleach?
7. Calculate the Molarity of 2.30 L of a solution containing 2.45 g of dissolved KBr.
8. How many moles of solute are contained in 15.25 mL of 2.10 M CaCl2?
9. How many grams of KOH are in 64.3 mL of a 0.0238M KOH solution?
10. What volume of a 3.00M KI stock solution would you use to make 0.300 L of a 1.25M KI solution?
can you please help me
See your post above.