posted by mysterychicken .
2. A process that uses grease and water to reproduce many prints is called
c. screen printing
4. ______ describes the lightness or darkness of a color.
5. When gathering information about a piece of art, the best place to start is by
a. getting a description of the artwork
b. analyzing the features
c. judging the work's importance
d. interpreting surrounding influences of the artist
6. A design with raised areas used for applying ink is a
c. bas relief
d. relief print
7. The area taken up by an object or element in a work of art is called