posted by mysterychicken .
23. Ductility is the ability to be hammered into sheets.- F?
25. A monatomic ion contains only one atom.- T
26. Iron (II) means the iron would have an oxidation number of +2.- F?
27. A polyatomic ion is a group of atoms acting as a single ion.- T
30. The oxidation number of a monatomic ion is considered to be equal to the charge on the ion.- T?
32. An empirical formula is always the true formula of a compound.- T?
34. The formula mass is measured in atomic mass units (amu)- F?
35. An outer level of an atom is usually filled with eight electrons.- F?