posted by Anonymous .
Assignment: Developing Good Business Sense – DUE DAY 7 in IF
· Resource: Ch. 12 of Introduction to Business
· Read the Developing Good Business Sense activity on p. 394 of the text.
· Answer Questions 1–4 from the activity in a 700- to 1,050-word paper.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
· Post your paper as an attachment.
1. Analyze the problems, issues, and tasks employees
will have to solve to best provide such a service
2. Based on this analysis, what kind of work methods
and procedures will be needed to achieve your
goals? In particular, what kind of operating system—
small-batch, mass, or flexible production—will you
3. How will you organize employees and coordinate
4. What kinds of materials management techniques
will you need to develop to control OMM
costs and yet provide excellent customer service?
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
This is what I have so far am I on the right track?
Material management methods have to explain the advantages associated with each business. The operations concerning the input and output phases of these three grocery stores are identical. The three grocery stores are responsible for ordering and purchasing food and other products sold; they must also use their knowledge to purchase products the customers demand. The grocery stores must guarantee freshness of the food to satisfy the customers, quality is imperative. The output phase for the businesses includes monitoring the inventory of products, making sure there is an adequate number of staff and ensuring the staff maintains a high-level of customer service. While the grocery store’s input and output phases are the same their OMM costs are not. “The five main sources of operating costs affected by OMM activities are the costs of raw materials and components, plant, labor, inventory, and distribution
This looks good. But please note we do not have access to any of your text materials.