Post a New Question


posted by .

It is stand accounting procedures, or GAAP, to make an adjusting entry to remove the current year’s principle

  • Accounting -

    Assistance needed.

    Please type your subject (not some arcane abbreviation) in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question