posted by Peaches .
Which is an capital expenditure and revenue expenditure.
1.Overhauled and reconstructed lathe motor to produce more parts per hour.
2. Yearly computer maintenance contract.
3. Construct walls to divide the store offices.
4. Poured a concrete walkway between the offices.
5. Semiannual maintenance checkup on the press.
6. Installed a new adapter system on the lathe.
7. Fixed a leak in the roof of the office building.
8. Paid the city to trim the tree in front of the office building.
You might look here:
(Broken Link Removed)