posted by John .
1. I expect to go abroad.
2. I hope to see you again.
3. I wish to go to egypt.
4. Don't you care to buy a pet?
5. He decided to reenter the burning building.
6. He chose to be a fire fighter.
7. I mean to do a business on the Internet.
8. Emily promised to go to Homeplus with me.
9. What are you planning to do next week?
10. She refused to go back to her country.
(The verbs in the sentences takes infinitive objects only, right? Do you find any unsuitable expressions? Correct them, please.)
3. I wish to go to Egypt.
7. I meant to do business on the Internet. no "a"
Everything else looks perfect!