posted by Chrissy .
In the nature vs. nurture debate, what are some arguments that side with genetics (nature) being more influential on human development than human environment and experience (nurture)?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Try the following links:
1. (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_versus_nurture
2. (Nova Online); http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/genome/debate.html
3. (genealogy): http://genealogy.about.com/cs/geneticgenealogy/a/nature_nurture.htm
4. (Mystery of individuality): http://www.livescience.com/health/060718_nature_nurture.html
5. (Heredity vs. environment & junk foods): http://www.nutritioncrashcourse.com/nature-vs-nurture.html
6. (in intelligence); http://wilderdom.com/personality/L4-1IntelligenceNatureVsNurture.html
7. (Phililophy): http://freewill.typepad.com/genetics/2008/07/nature-vs-nurtu.html
8. (articles): http://www.nurture-or-nature.com/articles/nature-versus-nurture/index.php