posted by Kenny .
I need help on this book called the outsiders if anyone has read this book please email me I really need help its on a oral presentation so Ty please help!!
Please do not post your email address online -- anywhere. It's just not a safe or smart thing to do.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some more sites on The Outsider:
1. (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outsiders_(novel)
2. (lesson plans): http://www.webenglishteacher.com/hinton.html
3. (supplement from San Diego): http://www.sdcoe.k12.ca.us/score/out/outtg.html
4. (from the author): http://www.sehinton.com/books/outsiders.html
5. (booknotes from author): http://www.bookrags.com/notes/outs/
6. (Study guide): http://www.pinkmonkey.com/booknotes/monkeynotes/pmOutsiders01.asp
7. (Cliff notes): http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/The-Outsiders.id-139.html