posted by .

Im doing a project about heat transfer in the house. One of the aspect i have to look at is "cladding". Can you suggest any good websites that introduce what "cladding" is and how it works?

  • engineering -

    "Cladding" refers to the high-temperature-resistant material that surrounds the fuel pellets in a nuclear reactor fuel rod. I don't see how it has any application in home heat transfer. The analogy would be the walls of the house, that keep the heat in or out.

    A Google search of the words "cladding" + "heat transfer" will find for you numerous references that will all relate to nuclear engineering.

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. physics-heat transfer

    energy conscious homeowners often insulate their homes. one form of insulation is thick pads of loosely packed glass fibres.explain how these pads reduce heat transfer. how do thick curtains help reduce heat loss from the windows of …
  2. lovely bones

    i was wondering if someone could either suggest to me some good websites or actually post the info about the gist of the book "lovely bones" esp. the main character...i have no idea what this book is about or anything, but there is …
  3. Geography

    Hi i need some help with my homework. Iv got 2 do a project on Snowdon (just Snowdon NOT Snowdonia) and i cant find a very good website :( Id really appreciate it if sumone could giv me a few good websites to look at :] xx
  4. Animal Rights

    I am writing a paper about animals rights and how I am for them. What are some good websites that I could look at?

    I have to do a project about the human life cylce dose anyone know any good websites or any good information about the seven stages of life or the human life span?
  6. Physics

    Light travels in a line of optical fiber by total internal reflection between a core of refractive index 1.48 and a cladding 1.46 refractive index. The critical angle for total internal reflection to occur inside the core of the fiber …
  7. English

    I changed a few things trying to use synonyms. Can you please tell me they are possible?

    I have to do a project on the bacteria/micro called streptococcus and s the any website that would answer these following questions about it or aleast some?
  9. History

    Hi ! Can someone give me some really really really good websites about the "Manhattan Project" (WWI/WWII).. you know.. I need ONE primary resource and ONE secondary resource. I know you guys are really good at giving good websites. …
  10. Physical Science

    QUESTION GIVEN---Thermal conductors don’t have to be hot to transfer heat. According to Ch.16, explain a situation when an ice cube would still transfer heat to another object it is in contact with. MY ANSWER---Because, the ice may …

More Similar Questions