posted by Roderick .
1. Identify three peace efforts of the late 1880s and early 1900s.
2. Describe how each of the following served to inflame tensions in Europe:(a) nationalism, (b) imperial rivalries (c) militarism.
3. (A) Why did European nations form alliances?
(B) How did alliances increase fears of war?
We don't do homework for students. But we'll be glad to comment on YOUR answers.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Hopefully the following will help you:
4. (PDF file to download from UK):
I'll keep looking for your questions #2 and #3 but this will get you started.
Your question #2:
You didn't state if you were only concerned with Europe but I bypassed those sites not involved with Europe (South America, for example.)
4. (PDF to download):
Your #3 question:
1. (African): http://www.africansocieties.org/n4/eng/pieterse.htm
5. (this one looks very good): http://unx1.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/266LecN.html
NOTE: When you post, please make it very clear if all the questions have to do with the same time period and specifically where.